Wednesday, March 31, 2010


"The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone"

Yes you do BB, you mean everything to me.

My honeybee is lazy to update. :-(. So i decided to "hack" into his blogger again for a short update. I promised i'll blog for him when his blog is dead. ( It already is , HAHA ) . Wl BB, i change blogskin fr you alrhs, although not pretty, but don't leave it dead ma! :-(

BB skipped school today. One week dk want skip how many times, lazybum! Start working yr ass off honeybee. It's the last yr already. "Endurance leads to success", although i know you not hardworking la.... But nvm! HAHA.

Alright, bye faithful readers of l-minghui.bs.com. Am off for my beauty sleep naoz.

Luv you much. Can't wait to see you on friday. :*
Withlove, greatest girlfriend in the whole universe.
You knw you luv me . -wink- ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment